Sunday, April 12, 2009

Isabella's 1st Easter
















What a wonderful day!! This morning we all got up on time and were ready for church! Isabella loved her new beautiful dress so much she kept trying to eat it (ok maybe it has a little to do with the fact that she puts everything in her mouth). Her new sandals would have completed the outfit but she kept kicking them off. Today we were broken into nursery duty with the 3 year olds. Poor Brian had no idea what I was getting him into! We had 12 precious sugar loaded children. I can't wait for the day when Isabella knows what Easter is really about and asks Jesus to come into her heart.

1 comment:

  1. Cheryl~ I am LOVING the Easter pics... the last one with her holding that lil duck is adorable! Her face is too cute! I also pray that my babies will come to know Jesus at an early age. Blessings~ Jamie :)

    ReplyDelete