Sunday, April 5, 2009

One Week

What a difference a week makes!!! I started Isabella on formula and her skin is so much better! She is taking a bottle from me now except for at night. Our first night I tried to competely stop nursing her. BIG MISTAKE! After taking a bottle all day from me I tried to give her one before bed. She pitched the biggest fit I have ever seen! She cried, I cried. It was a huge mess. I'm now trying to only nurse her at night since that is the one she won't give up. Right now it seems to be working fine. She still has some areas that haven't completely healed but it's a far cry from before! I still have to watch my dairy intake but it doesn't seem to have as much of an impact now.

Today we went to Brian's parents house for our Easter with them. Isabella got to go on her 1st Easter egg hunt. She seemed only slighlty interested, mostly because I woke her up from a sound sleep to participate. We had such a great time! Brian's sister and kids were in from Georgia so it was nice to spend time with them. We also learned that Brian's parents have a Wii. After months of trying to talk Brian into getting one, he finally gets it!! We spent a great afternoon playing games with eachother and getting a workout at the same time! I may get my Wii fitness now!

No comments:

Post a Comment