Saturday, September 12, 2009

And the winner is...

As you all know, I have been searching and trying to find new recipes that Isabella can eat since she has food allergies. For the most part I can stay away from milk and eggs and have learned a few tricks to substitute things in place of these items and so far have done pretty well. Since Isabella's birthday is coming up in October I have tried to find a bakery that makes allergy free cakes at a reasonable price, but I have come up short. I've now decided to make it myself. I have tried several recipes and I think I've found a winner. It comes from my good friend Jenna who has a neighbor with food allergies. So far everyone who has tried them (including Brian, who never eats sweets) have approved! Now I need to get my decorating skills down so it can also be a great looking cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment